[rt-users] A reminder creates a ticket and sends email to queue watchers???

gordon at cryologic.com gordon at cryologic.com
Tue Oct 7 18:52:38 EDT 2008

Any scrips that apply to the source queue will apply to the reminders,
which as you described, are just tickets in that queue. If you have
queue AdminCCs they will typically receive all queue emails, including
those generated for the reminder.

We created a new queue called Reminders and modified Reminders.pm in
local/lib/RT to make sure all Reminder Tickets were created in the
Reminders queue. This way we were able to control Reminder emails
separately to the emails of the source queue.

Gordon