[rt-users] A reminder creates a ticket and sends email to queue watchers???

kschmitte kschmitte at voiceobjects.com
Wed Oct 8 02:59:41 EDT 2008

Hello Gordon,

thanks for that hint!

In my Reminders.pm I see the line "our $REMINDER_QUEUE = 'General'".
Does this mean that that the currently used reminder queue is the queue
General?

In this case I would either change this to a "reminder" queue (where only
the superuser has access to) or would assure that no notifications will be
sent to for the queue "General" - is this correct?

Thanks,

Kai