[rt-users] Approval workflow problem

Andro androw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 00:06:57 EDT 2008

Hi sunnavy

Thanks for your respone.
But I didn't make this mastake, because I had read the manual:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ApprovalCreation
My problem is the process logic: When an approval is rejected, its original
ticket should be rejected automatically.
In my enviroment, When I reject the approval, its original ticket just
didn't depend on
the approval. The original ticket didn't be rejected.
In othe words, the original ticket still in the queue.

Best regards,
Andro