[rt-users] Create templates for auto response

Toby Darling darling at ccdc.cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 15 12:26:37 EDT 2008

>> I am looking for a way to implement a stack of response templates.
[...]
> Sure, what you're looking for is RTFM I think:
>
>  http://www.bestpractical.com/rtfm

Or the light weight, but very effective
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/CannedReplies

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, information contained in this
message is confidential. If this message is not intended for you,
please inform postmaster at ccdc.cam.ac.uk and delete the message.
The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre is a company Limited
by Guarantee and a Registered Charity.
Registered in England No. 2155347 Registered Charity No. 800579
Registered office 12 Union Road, Cambridge CB2 1EZ.