[rt-users] Trouble getting Relationship Charts to render correctly in RT 3.8.1

Sean McCreadie smccreadie at CanyonPartners.com
Sat Oct 25 21:09:49 EDT 2008

Hello,

Fresh off the Training class yesterday with Jesse I realized that my new
RT 3.8.1 install isn't rendering the relationship graphs correctly.  I
am able to see the graph link but it only displays a simple B&W graph,
when I select the various parameter checkboxes, I get nothing, and I get
several errors in /var/log/messages like this:

RT: Couldn't find property handler for 'CF' and 'Type of Request'
subkeys (/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Graph/Tickets.pm:207)

RT: Couldn't find property handler for 'ReferredToBy' and '' subkeys
(/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Graph/Tickets.pm:207)

RT: Couldn't find property handler for 'RefersTo' and '' subkeys
(/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Graph/Tickets.pm:207)

I searched the list and found this link
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/77362?search_string=ticke
t%20graph;#77362
<http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/77362?search_string=tick
et%20graph;%2377362> , so I tried installing perl-Graphviz, building
from source, via yum, all with no avail.  I am running Centos 5.2
x86_64.  Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Sean McCreadie

IT Support