[rt-users] Add AdminCC on Owner Change

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Oct 29 16:30:18 EDT 2008

Andy,

	I'm a little confused.DO you want to add an AdminCc as a recipient of
the notification or do you actually want to add this user as an AdminCC
"Watcher" of the queue or just add them as an AdminCc for the ticket?
Oh, by the way, you used as an example of a ticket being owned by x,y,z,
or q. You do realise that a ticket can be owned by ONLY 1 usedID, right?

Kenn
LBNL