[rt-users] Add AdminCC on Owner Change

Andy Jones adjones at cca.edu
Wed Oct 29 17:41:49 EDT 2008

Heya, Kenn.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.  Logically, this is what I'd like:

IF a ticket is owned by user x, y, z, or q,
THEN user b is added as an AdminCC to the ticket.

I'm not terribly concerned that the AdminCC gets notified about which
of x, y, z, or q actually owns the ticket; moreso, I want to be sure
the AdminCC is copied on all messages relating to that ticket going
forward.

Does that make sense?

Thanks,
Andy