[rt-users] Blank Web page when clicking on some queues in RT3.8.1

Chris Nelson cnelson at delivra.com
Mon Sep 8 14:52:36 EDT 2008

<sigh>

I'm sorry for being such a newbie. I've searched all over and can't seem to
figure out how to enable logging. I went into RT_SiteConfig.pm and added
these lines:

#Logging
Set($LogToFileNamed , '/opt/rt3.8/etc/rt.log');
Set($LogToSyslog  , 'debug');

Then I changed the permissions for rt.log to be -rw-rw-rw. I added a line at
the top of the file: #started on 9/8/2008. I then restarted apache. Playing
around inside the interface produces nothing in that file. I'm not sure I'm
doing it right.

Thanks for your continued patience!
-Chris