[rt-users] scrips/template issue

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Tue Sep 16 18:32:13 EDT 2008

Hi Robert,

If you are both the requestor and the person who resolves the ticket, by
default you won't get an e-mail.  By default, RT never (except for
autoreply) sends the person who does the transaction an e-mail because it
assumes you know what you did.  To change this behavior, set the
NotifyActor variable in your RT_Siteconfig file to 1 and restart your web
server.

I you are testing this with a ticket where the resolver and requestor are
different, then there's a different problem.

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC