[rt-users] One-time CC causing timeouts

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Apr 10 11:41:30 EDT 2009

James,

    This is a longshot, but I have noticed that oftentimes, the more
privileges associated with a role, etc. the longer it takes to get
search results, especially on the home page. I'm wondering if
excessively global privileges granted to the CC is having the same
effect on Email? Just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL