[rt-users] Printing tickets

Jon Baker jbaker at wgm.us
Wed Apr 22 17:19:43 EDT 2009

We use RT extensively in our organization, and we have one department
(facilities) who prints out the tickets and hands them to the workers
for them to physically go out and perform the requests.  The problem
with this is that currently printing the tickets print the blue border
and generally use much more paper and ink than is necessary.  Maybe
this is a feature request or maybe there is a user contribution I'm
just not seeing, but it would be nice if there was a print stylesheet
that just printed the contents of the ticket in a simple text view.
Does that capability exist and if not, would it be something that
could be considered to be added?