[rt-users] Customization of setting priorities

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Wed Apr 29 11:42:15 EDT 2009

Uday;

I might be mis-understanding your question, but if you are happy with
the numeric priority set in RT , your users can easily change the
Priority value from the Basics tab, -its a text field not drop down ,
but I can't see the difference between typing 3 or selecting 3 from a
dropdown ..
Also in case you did 't know you can set the default priority per queue
in the Queue basics page

However, it might be you are after a worded Priority (High , medium
etc), this can be achieved and documented in
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/SeverityCodes

Roy