[rt-users] Requestor getting his own mails

Florian Weimer fweimer at bfk.de
Mon Aug 3 05:39:26 EDT 2009

* Anton Krall:

> I wanted to kas of this is just my setup or is it normal... When a
> requestor senda a reply to a correspond, his reply is entered in the
> ticket (ok) and the admincc and owner get a copy of it (as per
> scrips) but the weird thing is that the requestor also gets a copy
> of his own reply.....  Is this normal?

This is normal.  If you want to change it, there is a contributed
condition called AnyTransactionSource which you can use to make your
scrip conditional on the rights of the transaction creator.
Typically, you only want to send out mail when the transaction creator
has ModifyTicket rights on the ticket.

The AnyTransactionSource condition should work with current RT,
perhaps with minor changes.

--
Florian Weimer                <fweimer at bfk.de>
D-76133 Karlsruhe             fax: +49-721-96201-99