[rt-users] Requestor getting his own mails

Anton Krall akrall at intruder.com.mx
Mon Aug 3 06:29:50 EDT 2009

But doesnt the requester need to have modifyticket rights in order to append
responds to a ticket via mail?

That was one of my problems regarding rights... I wasnt sure which rights
the requester has to have in order to reopen a ticket... I know he has to
have createticket rights to create one ... But after that... Dont know

Also global rights, group right and personal rights... I made a group X who
has some members... I was struggling with which rifhts the members would
need to have in order to add, etc, saved searches, dashboards, etc... Do I
need to change their global rights, groups ones or personal ones... :)

Quite configurable :)