[rt-users] Merging tickets and call statistics.

Michael Ellis Michael_Ellis at UManitoba.CA
Mon Aug 24 14:06:37 EDT 2009

Our unit logs all calls to our helpdesk phone, whether the request itself is
already in the system or not.

Recently we had a user call and email multiple times about the same issue. I
merged the tickets, but am now wondering if I've lost the stats for calling.
If I look for tickets created in time period X, has it just decreased by the
n-1, where n is the number of tickets I just merged?

-Mike

PS- If two trains are heading toward each other, one travelling at 55km/h
the other at....