[rt-users] HELP with RT API

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 26 16:50:36 EDT 2009

Kevin,

I hate to bug you, but I went to your link and saw some code. I'm not a
big perl guy (I can code some simple scrips, etc.) so some of it
confuses me. Attached is the program I've been speaking of. I put what I
thought would be the correct code in it ("set Date Fields").
It is not working. Before I added that "set Date Fields" section, the
program would run, but the date fields remained empty, except the
resolved date and that would have today's date.
Could you please look at it and show me what I did wrong? Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL