[rt-users] Adding AdminCC on ticket creation fails without ModifyTicket right

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Dec 3 17:10:32 EST 2009

Nick,

I suppose you could make yourself the owner when you create it, then
after it is created, give it to someone else. But that is the long way
around. You could also write a scrip to do it with RT authority, but
that is a little like doing it twice when it shouldn't be necessary.

Are you sure you don't have a set list of AdminCc's for each queue? That
way you just grant the right "ModifyTicket" to the role "AdminCc" at the
queue level.

Kenn
LBNL