[rt-users] Extractcustomfield missing scripaction

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Thu Dec 10 13:42:40 EST 2009

I have just install the extract custom field module from cpan.  I have added the plugin to RT and I can see it from the System Config page that shows it is loaded.  There are no errors reported in the log.  When I go to create a new scrip, either global or in the queue, I don't have the action Extract Custom Field.  All the posts and documentation I can find doesn't mention anything in between those steps.  What am I missing?

Thanks.