[rt-users] RT 3.6.4, user list too long when resolving multiple tickets

Christopher Kunz (Filoo GmbH) chris at de-punkt.de
Mon Feb 2 11:03:26 EST 2009

Emmanuel Lacour schrieb:
> On queue with Id 33, you gave right OwnTicket to Group 5 and Group 5 is
> usually the "Unprivileged" group!

I removed that privilege from the respective queue (it is a test queue
that was never actually used), and double-checked all other queues.
However, I found a couple other queues in our installation that have
Rights like CreateTicket, CommentOnTicket, ReplyTicket, ModifyTicket or
others (*not* OwnTicket) set. Is this a problem, too?

The issue persists (I have tested it with Elements/SelectOwner).

Regards,

--ck

         Christopher Kunz | Geschäftsführung | chris at filoo.de
Filoo GmbH | Tilsiter Str. 1 | 33449 Langenberg | HRB4355 AG Gütersloh
           Geschäftsführer: S.Grewing | J.Rehpöhler | C.Kunz
   Hotline: 07000-3378658 |  Fax: 01805-963951172 (jew. 14 ct./Min.)