[rt-users] Need help with tickets generated by SPAM

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:00:36 EST 2009

Hi All

I have a spam filter in front of my queue. So all new tickets have to
pass thru the filter before they make it to the queue.
It works fine for most of the tickets. However, once in a while one or
two spams that manage to pass through the filter
as ham and hence create tickets. It is pretty embarrassing. For
regular emails I can just take those emails as it is and then
pass it through my spam learner and that works fine too. However, I am
not sure how I can do the same for a ticket. I
created a SPAM queue and I gave users' right to drop any ticket that
is a sure spam and just drop them in that queue. So
now what I need is to find a way to take all tickets that are in SPAM
queue and run them through my spam learner. I do not
know how to do that. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu