[rt-users] email bodies appear doubled

John_Minkle at huntalternatives.org John_Minkle at huntalternatives.org
Mon Feb 9 11:27:25 EST 2009

We use lotus notes. We have set up a mailbox for RT that gets pulled down
onto a Fedora box using Fetchmail. In RT and in the email that gets sent
to queue watchers, the body of the email appears to have the plain text
email followed by the rich text part. I've included the "view source"
output from Lotus below. I am hoping there is something in the
RT_Config.pm file that could eliminate this problem. If anyone has any
thoughts on why this might be happening please let me know. The
installation is on Fedora 8 using the RT package available  (installed
with yum) Thanks.