[rt-users] Ticket/Search results navigation in 3.8.x

Stephen Cochran stephen.a.cochran.lists at cahir.net
Tue Feb 10 23:03:15 EST 2009

Did some quick testing, my browser does have a RT session cookie. It stays
the same when I log in and the At a Glance page is displayed.

Session ID stays the same when I click on a queue name.

Session ID changes every time I click on a Ticket link in a search result.

I haven't had to dig into how RT manages sessions, so if anyone has any
hints as to why the session cookies would be reset when moving to
Ticket/Display, let me know.

Steve