[rt-users] Modifying Quick Search in RT 3.8.1

Chris Nelson cnelson at delivra.com
Mon Feb 16 15:06:49 EST 2009

OK. I was able to solve the last problem here as well!

I went to *rt3/share/html/Elements/QueueSummary* and added *OR Status =
'staged'* to the following line:
%   my $all_q = $queue_cond . "(Status = 'open' OR Status = 'new' OR Status
= 'stalled' OR Status = 'staged')";

I imagine this isn't the best way to do this as it will be overwritten if we
do any upgrades. Is there a config file I can put this in?

Thanks so very much for all the help!
-Chris

%   my $all_q = $queue_cond . "(Status = 'open' OR Status = 'new' OR Status
= 'stalled' OR Status = 'stalled')";