[rt-users] 3.8.2 authentication loss in navigation

Mark Street mstreet at alliancemed.org
Sat Feb 21 14:46:00 EST 2009

Hi,

I recently upgraded from a 3.6.5 rpm based install to source code 3.8.2 install. Everything seemed to go well and working well but from time to time the session authentication is lost when I click on a link to a ticket from my quick search or RTFM. I supply my login and password and rt gladly continues to the destination I chose. This is not consistent. Sometimes a blank page will present when clicking on a link

Any ideas on why this may be happening

--
Mark Street, D.C., RHCE
Chief Technology Officer