[rt-users] Diplaying Custom fields globally

Steve O'Brien steve.obrien at hdesd.org
Mon Feb 23 12:52:52 EST 2009

Hi All,
I am using the RT::Extension::SLA module, which is working great.  I am trying to figure out how to do something seemingly simple.  I would like the Custom SLA field to display globally on RT At A Glance and pretty much everywhere so that people can use that information to prioritize.  I found some docs for RT 3.6.2 but it was different; I know how to edit my own view and see them I just don't know how to make that the default view.

TIA,
Steve