[rt-users] resolving and closing tickets

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Thu Jan 1 15:41:48 EST 2009

             Jesse Vincent
             <jesse at bestpracti
             cal.com>                                                   To
                                       jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
             01/01/2009 02:35                                           cc
             PM                        "jeff at bofus.org" <jeff at bofus.org>,
                                       rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [rt-users] resolving and
                                       closing tickets

On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 10:24:30AM -0600, jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com wrote:
>> That's a very good question and probably has been asked before.  I don't
>> think there is a way out-of-the-box to do this.  Probably could write a
>> custom script per queue - or hack the source code.  Of course, to do
what
>> you want would result in the email being bounced back to sender or
simply
>> eaten by RT.  I guess the bounced message could include details that the
>> ticket in question has been closed.

> From the original poster's description, it sounds like "Remove the
> global scrip that reads "On Correspond, Open Ticket"

Perfect.  Removing that wouldn't effect creation of tickets, though,
correct?

James