[rt-users] HTTP Sessions Logging Off Automatically

elton Sheffield qawsedr1234 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 06:39:33 EST 2009

Dear All

Complete novice running RT 3.6.6/RTIR on RHEL 5 with httpd-2.2.3, mod_perl 2.0.2 and mysql-5.0.45

I've just installed RT for the first time I have the problem that RT logs me off when I click on any link.  I have seen another thread relating to this, but frankly I didn't understand it.

Thus far I've looked at the /etc/rt3/RT_Config.pl to see if I could make any sense of it but I lack the experience to make enough sense of it.