[rt-users] Querying tickets based on current user custom field

nseigne nicolas.seigneurin at cea.fr
Thu Jan 29 03:22:31 EST 2009

Hi,

I have added successfully 2 custom fields to my fresh rt instance :
   - a single value region dropdown field to tickets
   - a favorite-regions field to users

I can easily query tickets against the ticket custom field, but I would like
to build a query against the current users custom field : something like
"give me the tickets who's region are in my favorites".

>From what I've read in the RT book and experimented, it doesn't seem far off
but I can't find the write syntax. I've tried things like 'CF.region =
__CurrentUser__.CF.favorite-region' (pseudo code).
Can this really be done ?

Thanks in advance.