[rt-users] CommandByMail Questions

b-boy thys.kitshoff at rocketseed.com
Thu Jan 29 04:50:32 EST 2009

Hi all

I have installed RT-Extension-CommandByMail-0.06 on my RT 3.8.1 and it works
for existing tickets but I want to set it up so that my staff (ticket
owners) are able to create tickets for requesters from mail. I have tried
sending a new mail from one of the owners with the following codes in the
mail but it only works partly, it only updates the requestor information.

Owner: bob
Requstor: Steve at apple.com

Hi Steve
I will be resetting your password soon, the call has now been log.

Regards
Bob

What I Ideally would like is if a system user (ticket owner) sends in a mail
like this it should strip out the codes log the ticket appropriately and
send a mail to the requestor, can this be done ?

Thanks