[rt-users] Queues without explicit CorrespondAddress are disabled?

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Thu Jan 29 05:05:48 EST 2009

So in playing around with the system I observed that RT doesn't care
which e-mail address you send an existing ticket reply to, it always
updates the correct ticket no matter if the queue has changed or what
not.   That's perfect.

So it got me thinking about queues which a ticket would never start
in, but might get moved into later.   And realizing that they could
all share the default Correspondence Address.   I tested the idea and
it works, except in one sense.

When you click on "Basics" or "Jumbo" to change the ticket queue, any
queue without an explicit (different) CorrespondAddress doesn't show
up in the list.

This isn't a rights thing, as I'm working as a Superuser.

I don't have enough brain to look at this tonight, but if any of you
know why this behavior is set up and/or why it shouldn't be changed,
please clue me in before I start trying to fix this.

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness