[rt-users] Trouble adding RTx-Tags-0.14 to RT 3.8.1

Kay Wanous kay.wanous at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 22:21:56 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm thrilled with the idea of the RT-Tags plugin but I'm doing something
wrong with getting it to work with our setup.  Any help would be much
appreciated!

I've extracted it and added the following lines to the RT_SiteConfig.pm:

Set(@Plugins,(qw(RTx::Tags)));
Set($HomepageComponents, [qw(QuickCreate Quicksearch MyAdminQueues
MySupportQueues MyReminders RefreshHomepage Dashboards TagCloud)]);

But the TagCloud still doesn't show up as something users can add in RT
at a glance or in the Simple Search.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kay