[rt-users] Default value for custom fields

Matthew Seaman matthew.seaman at thebunker.net
Tue Jun 2 04:41:51 EDT 2009

I may be being thick here, but I can't see a way to do this from the web
interface.  If I create a custom field of 'Select One Value' type, is
there any way of making one of the values selected by default?   The
actual application I'm looking at here is for tracking time spent
working on tickets out of normal business hours, for which we would
charge extra.  The vast majority of work will be done during normal
hours, so I'd like that to be the default value.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--
Dr Matthew Seaman                        The Bunker, Ash Radar Station
PGP: 0x60AE908C on servers               Marshborough Rd