[rt-users] search for deleted tickets in a Dashboard?

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Tue Jun 2 14:48:47 EDT 2009

I'm trying to create a Dashboard which will mail out the tickets for
review which are going to be purged from the system by rt-scrubber.

In testing I have found something weird.  Giving rt-scrubber a query
like this works fine.

  rt-shredder --plugin "Tickets=query, Status = 'deleted' AND
LastUpdated < '90 days ago';limit,100" --sqldump /u/rtweb/shredder-
restore.sql

However the same query in the ticket system returns no results.  Is
there something about doing ticket queries where Deleted is not a
valid status?  How do we solve this problem?

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness