[rt-users] RT 3.8.2 - Quick Search and RTIR dashboard matrix's

MarcAnthony Barrette marcanthony.barrette at theportalgrp.com
Tue Jun 9 10:42:44 EDT 2009

Hello

Is there a way I can customize dashboards like the RTIR Queues Summary &
Quick Search.

I would like to have  my saved searched report roll up numbers in each
category; then when clicking the number in the row it expands to the detail
list.

An example would be :

Severity 1 Tickets by Queue, Tickets by Owner, Tickets by Group ect..

Also is it possible to have the 'Quick Search' Queue dashboard include RTIR
queue's as well in RT?

Please Advise,
--MarcAnthony

MarcAnthony Barrette
Sr. Technical Support Manager
e. MarcAnthony.Barrette at ThePortalGrp.com
e. MarcAnthony_Barrette at Toyota.com
m. 415.350.1143