[rt-users] External requester can't see own tickets

Lander, Scott slander at hearstsc.com
Thu Jun 11 21:44:02 EDT 2009

>From the self-service page.   This is a global issue.
My users are authenticated via ldap.
The initial page shows "Open Tickets", "Closed Tickets" and "New Ticket" on the left side.

Clicking either Open or Closed Tickets does not return anything.     <--- This is the issue I hope to fix

Goto ticket works fine.

This is RT 3.8.3

I see this problem in forums from awhile back (years), but couldn't find a solution.   I have played with both global roles and groups (gave all rights to all roles and all groups) without success.  (This is a test system, not production!)

Maybe this is the way it is supposed to be?  But, if so, what are those buttons for?

Any suggestions?

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the Hearst Service Center (cadmin at hearstsc.com) immediately by email and delete the original message.