[rt-users] R: R: Scrip does not send email

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Tue Jun 16 08:57:05 EDT 2009

Hi,
I want to let everybody know that I solved my problem: I had to change the action from "Notify requestors" to "Autoreply to requestors". Don't ask me why, but this is working wonderfully now. I'll add this to the wiki just in case someone wants to follow the same route (rejecting mail-generated tickets if a mandatory CF is missing).

Bye
Cris