[rt-users] rt-mailgate undefined server error for only one user

Jon Baker jbaker at wgm.us
Tue Jun 16 16:24:29 EDT 2009

I've narrowed it down to the Create Ticket command in Email.pm:

         my ( $id, $Transaction, $ErrStr ) = $Ticket->Create(
             Queue     => $SystemQueueObj->Id,
             Subject   => $Subject,
             Requestor => \@Requestors,
             Cc        => \@Cc,
             MIMEObj   => $Message
         );

If I comment out the MIMEObj line then the function returns without
issue.  I'm thinking it is something wrong with my MIME parser, but I
don't know the best way to go about fixing it - is there a perl module
that I should re-install?

If I set the timeout to 600 then it does seem to go through sometimes
- but I know that letting it take 10 minutes implies there's a deeper
problem somewhere, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right
direction to get this solved.

We updated to FC11 from FC10 on Friday, if that matters, although I
have a separate system that is also running RT that I'm able to send
the same message into without issue (I have successfully caught the
raw message and am able to attempt to send it through rt-mailgate via
the command line)
--
Jon Baker
Information Technology