[rt-users] RT Memory Leaks Problem

Varun Vyas varun.vyas at elitecore.com
Wed Jun 24 06:01:13 EDT 2009

Hello All

I have 8gigs RAM on my machine with RT 3.6.3 installed and we have intel
processor. I  have RHEL3 installed  with kernel version  2.6.9-5. And my
problem is that as each day passes our memory in RAM gets exhausted and
by the end of 3rd day it starts using swap memory and we have to restart
my apache so that i can stable my memory usage. I m pretty sure its
memory leak problem . But i m not able to find out by what reason this
memory leaks are occuring and its not letting it to remain stable

Can any can suggest me help in this. Any help is appreciated

--
Thanks & Regards
Varun Vyas