[rt-users] RT Internal Server Error

Varun Vyas varun.vyas at elitecore.com
Mon Jun 29 01:08:19 EDT 2009

Hello All

I am facing problem from past few months. That my RT 's performance has
degraded and frequently i am getting "Internal Server Error 500"
whenever i try to close ticket and also tickets operations are taking
too much time. And whenever i close any ticket frequently it gives me
*"Internal Server Error 500". *I have tried to search solution for this
on google but have failed to find any concrete solution*. *We have RT
3.6.3 with oracle 9i as backend and we have 8 gigs of RAM on application
server and 2 gigs of RAM on database server*.

*Any help is highly appriciated

--
Thanks & Regards
Varun Vyas