[rt-users] Filtering watcher emails

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 25 11:14:19 EDT 2009

Dominic,

There are two different Queue watchers, as you know; AdminCc and Cc.
This allows you to create notification scrips for the two different
groups of users in that capacity. There are also Requestors, where there
can be more than 1 per ticket, and Owners, where there is ONLY 1 per
ticket. These two roles can ALSO get notification scrips directed just
for them (Notify Owner, Notify Requestors). All these destination
options are available when creating a scrip under "Actions". You will
see different roles and combination of roles you can select from for
your notification scrip. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL