[rt-users] How to change display columns for "highest prioirty tickets I own"

David Niemeijer lists at niemconsult.com
Sat Jun 27 06:17:57 EDT 2009

I have search the archives and looked at the manual, but can't seem to
figure out how I can change what columns are shown in " 10 highest
prioirty tickets I own" on the RT at a glance page such that it
affects all users. I was able to change it for root, but a change made
by tapping the edit link when logged in as the root user does not seem
to affect the RT at a glance display for any other user.

If instead I log in as an other user, click the edit link, add the
column I want and then click save I get "no permission to set
preferences" error. I am not sure what permissions I need to give the
group or user to allow them to change these preferences.

In short I am unable to change it globally when logged in as root nor
locally for an individual non-root user.

Any suggestions?

david.