[rt-users] Anyone know of a few enhancements to RT...

Gary Greene ggreene at minervanetworks.com
Tue Jun 30 14:02:31 EDT 2009

I've been trying to get Minerva using RT for a bit now, however I've run
into a few feature requests that my users (read bosses) view as blockers.
Does anyone know of a plug in that would add an address book feature to the
BCC and CC fields when posting a ticket? Also, I need to know if there is a
way to add a drop down to the new ticket creation page to have pre-defined
subjects? This would allow users to select it in the case of a regularly
requested ticket. Thanks in advance.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
IT Operations