[rt-users] N newest tickets on RT at A glance shows only m<N tikets

Igor Mosyagin i.mosyagin at perevedem.ru
Tue Mar 3 09:19:17 EST 2009

Hello there.

Found a strage behavior of RT since more queues and permission-specific
groups were created. I'm new to list, but was unable to found anything
familiar there or any solutions on the net. The problem, however, is the
same as described here:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/82465. The brief
summary follows:

For example, 10 newest tickets are ten newest global tickets, which then are
filtered using user-defined permissions, resulting in less or none tickets
shown. How can I change it behavior? Is this a bug or a feature?

Thanks in advance.

I am using RT 3.8.1 on linux with mysql 5.0.75

P.s. Proposed Set($UseSQLForACLChecks, 1); in RT_SiteConfig.pm didn't solved
my problem (I was also unable to found any info on this variable in
RT_Config.pm)