[rt-users] Stop emails being sent for certain email addresses

Rob Munsch rob.munsch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:28:51 EST 2009

>>> Presently we have several servers which send a notification email to our
>>> RT instance.  I just wondered does anyone no of a way that we can prevent
>>> auto-replies and resolved emails going to these email addresses.  The reason

Hi Aaron,

I believe this is what you are looking for:

 http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/OnCreateAutoReplyException

You define an array of emails that are never to get a reply

 my @exceptionList = ('robot at automated.sys',
                     'cyborg at sky.net');

in the condition, and replies still go out to anyone not in that
array.  I'd imagine it would be easy to use on actions other than
ticket create, as well.

--
/chown -R us:us /yourbase