[rt-users] Rt 3.8.2 - Configure user signature on top

Adam Tingle adamtingle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:15:13 EST 2009

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Filipe José Silva Clemente <
filipe at sapia.uminho.pt> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> What file i need to change in *RT 3.8.2* so when I reply to some ticket I
> have the user signature on top that is near the last answer given.

I did something like this. Check this post:
http://www.mail-archive.com/rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com/msg18032.html.

Switch the line I changed from <% $message %><% $signature %> to <%
$signature %><% $message %> and it should do what you want.

Although it encourages top posting, Outlook has convinced some people in our
organization that it's how email works...

- Adam