[rt-users] Email delay on ticket creation

Derek Cunningham derek at curis.com
Thu Mar 12 08:30:23 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

I really appreciate your time and helpful answers.  They have certainly
pointed me in the right direction, and I'll update the list when I have it
solved.

It's been a bit of a challenge to make this run on Mac OS X, all kinds of
different preinstalled software points to that it 'should' work easily, but
time and time again I find myself fighting against what should be simple
config changes that have been harder to solve than I though it should be.

At least I have some much more focused searches to make about the postfix
config.  I will try changing RT's $MailCommand and $SendmailArguments first
and see if that makes the difference.

Thanks again,

-Derek Cunningham