[rt-users] Problem with Bulk Update set owner

Erik Peterson epeterson at edc.org
Sat Mar 21 10:20:26 EDT 2009

I recently upgraded to 3.8.2 and have noticed a problem that I¹m fairly
certain worked when I was on 3.6.6.  When trying to bulk update a set of
tickets, setting the owner always returns ³Ticket ###: That user does not
exist².  I can set the owners on the tickets individually, both in basic,
people, and jumbo, but not when trying to change multiple tickets at once.

Other bulk updates do work on the same tickets (setting priority, status,
adding comments, etc.)  Just not the owner change.

If anyone can point me in the right direction where bulk update handles it¹s
code, I¹d be glad to look.  And if anyone else has this issue, I¹d love to
know that too.

Thanks,
Erik