[rt-users] Ingest csv, xls or xml to create, modify or resolve tickets

Simon Dray Simon.Dray at antplc.com
Thu May 21 06:48:35 EDT 2009

Roy

This looks like a possibility many thanks for the prompt response, do you know if it is documented anywhere in full I guess probably in the Docs. Is it possible to RT command line to ingest the file as I want to automate the whole process i.e a file get delivered to my RT server and at a given time a cronjob run the ingest process and then generates a report of what was done, bit more complex than my post indicated I know.

Best regards Simon