[rt-users] Problem with approval queues and tickets

Simon Dray Simon.Dray at antplc.com
Tue Nov 3 08:00:16 EST 2009

RT 3.6.x
Centos OS

Documentation referred to wiki ApprovalCreation and RT Essentials Book

I have tried several options for the Queue (___Approvals) and my own queue, everything works as far as the ticket gets created, the approval ticket is created as well the only problem is it doesn't show in the Queue, I can see the ticket which is referred to by it but not the approval ticket, when the approval ticket is opened the queue box says it's in the correct queue. The process behind it works if I resolve the ticket the confirmation emails are sent etc, it's just I can't see the approval ticket.

Someone please save my sanity I have spent the last 4 hours looking at this.

Regards Simon