[rt-users] how to re-order custom fields?

Kimberly McKinnis kmckinnis at tivo.com
Thu Nov 12 17:45:10 EST 2009

Aha, didn't see that in the pdf howto I was reading. Thanks!

I don't suppose anyone knows of a good document about rtfm permissions? I want a user to be able to search on articles themselves, but not be able to create articles. Everytime I grant "see class", they are able to create articles themselves. But only having "show article" isn't allowing them to do searches. Thanks!